Friday, May 19, 2023

 

Blame,

 

My whole life, I have been blamed for who I am, for how I behave, for what I want, for what I know and, for what I am capable of saying. Only now, at age sixty-four, do I no longer feel bad about this, as I know exactly, why this is the case. Although people blame me, I don’t blame anyone. Oddly, I accepted the blame and always believed, I was at fault. Yet, I am enlightened today, in spite of all of this. I write these words from my Language Enlightenment (LE), my natural way of being, which is maintained and enjoyed, by the way in which I use my language.   

 

My acceptance of myself, stands in stark contrast to the total lack of self-knowledge and self-respect of others. One cannot have the former without the latter. Actually, I have always been who I am today, but in the past, I wasn’t able to express myself as clearly. However, my Embodied Language (EL) made me realize, that everyone, unconsciously, day in day out, engages in Disembodied Language (DL) and, therefore, unknowingly, blames others for all their problems. Thus, my problem was not – as I used to believe – my family or how I grew up, because DL is happening everywhere, regardless of culture.

 

I don’t care, if you believe me or not. We all engage in DL every day. The left blames the right and the right blames the left. The same is true for any other opposites. The, presumably, rich, powerful, good, moral, smart people, blame the, supposedly, poor, powerless, bad, immoral, ignorant people and vice versa. DL rules every realm of every society around the world. Although people don’t know anything about EL, they always have their own contradictory, superstitious, superficial, idiosyncratic formulation of what language should look or sound like, when there would be something like genuine relationship.

 

While I discovered my LE and EL in my mid-twenties,  until recently, I was still feeling frustrated about why nobody with DL ever wanted to talk with me about EL, but, miraculously, somehow, this has changed. Strangely, as I apparently gave up on everyone with DL, I myself no longer feel blamed for having EL. As long as I still wanted to have EL with anyone – who didn’t know anything about EL – I felt blamed for my inability to join the stupid DL conversation. I tried, but I never succeeded and it always back-fired.

 

I don’t blame you or anyone with DL, but I can’t participate in that so-called conversation, which, to me, isn’t a conversation at all, but merely a struggle for attention. Nobody blames me, for trying to get them to pay attention to EL, as I have – to my own big surprise – really stopped doing that. Blame is the  name of the game in DL, but in ongoing EL, we no longer behave so childishly. A child may throw a temper tantrum, if it doesn’t get the attention, but adults, unconsciously, continue to do the same if they engage in DL, in which the effortful voice of a speaker, demands the attention of the listener.

 

The problem of DL could never become clear – not to me or to anyone else – as long as we would still continue to say, there is enough or plenty of blame to go around. Presumably, if the blame were to be distributed – which, of course, it never is – there is plenty for all of us and each of us would receive a share of the blame. However, whether we blame each other or ourselves, we engage in DL. There is no culprit, as no one is guilty of a crime or a fault. Culprit derives from the Latin verb culpare, meaning to blame. In Anglo-French it became cul-prit, where cul meant guilty, as prest or prit is an abbreviation that indicated readiness, thus, a culprit is literally someone who is ready to be proven guilty. In English culprit is someone, who is accused of a wrongdoing.

 

There is no blaming or complaining going on in EL and if there is, this simply means, we unknowingly still engage in DL. This is not an accusation, but a fact. However, I would say DL is a wrongdoing, as we don’t use our language effectively. EL is delightful, because we can feel and experience positive energy in every word we speak or write. Once we are more used to listening to ourselves in EL – rather than listening to others in DL – we unanimously agree EL is the proper way to use our language, as we can all hear and recognize, in the sound of the speaker’s voice, that he or she is expressing his or her LE.         

No comments:

Post a Comment