Saturday, November 25, 2023

 

Accuse,

 

People with Disembodied Language (DL), accuse people like me, who have Embodied Language (EL), of forcing their language on others. My entire life, I have been accused by people with DL, I don’t listen to them, but they have never listened to me. When I say to them directly, that, quite frankly, I don’t feel the need to listen to them, because they don’t listen to themselves and, therefore, they never listen to me, they always get angry, as I expose their DL, with which they attempt to dominate me and others. My EL doesn’t accuse anyone of DL, because everyone  engages in DL, unconsciously, due to conditioning.

 

Since I pay attention to my language, in a different way than anybody else, I understand and express matters, which can only be clearly elaborated with EL. I listen to myself, while I speak and because of that, I am always my own listener. With EL, I am, as my own audience, more important to myself than, the audience, who, according to me, only knows DL and doesn’t want to hear me speak about my EL.

 

Today, I came across a word, I had never heard before. In philosophy, they talk about verisimilitude, which is the notion, that some propositions are closer to being true than other propositions. However, with our EL, we find, we are endlessly beating around the bush, by talking in terms of being closer or further away from the truth and by constantly accusing each other. Surely, in DL, which unfortunately still happens to be the foundation of science, it is always ‘the’ truth, which matters, but never our personal truth. It is only in EL, that our own experience matters and according to me EL, ought to be the basis of science. With DL, we coerce others, to accept our insensitive and, therefore, biased way of dealing with our language.

 

The so-called truth-likeness of the former paragraph has another big problem. With verisimilitude, there is always the problem of articulating what takes one false theory to be closer to the truth, than another false theory. However, anyone with EL, knows that those with DL, will never be able to get to their own truth. Surely, they always make it seem, as if their  approximations to ‘the’ truth, are of much greater value, than their own truth and, consequently, truth is always defined in terms of something relative. In other words, with perception-clouding DL, they just can’t conceive of anything absolute or permanent.

 

Although I can write in clear and understandable language about it and am able to speak about it, with an impact, which is felt and acknowledged by anyone, who cares to listen, people with DL, accuse me – with my ongoing EL, which, of course, is my Language Enlightenment (LE) – of being absolute. They keep falsely claiming, the absolute truth of DL versus EL doesn’t exist and is merely a figment of my imagination. I wonder, however, how they are able to explain the fact, that everywhere, around the world, there are left and right-wing politics?

 

Since left-wing politics emphasizes group-behavior, as it is always about governments, deciding what is supposedly right for the people, it aligns more with DL, than right-wing politics, which addresses above all individual freedom – which was believed to have come from god, but which, of course, always came from man – which aligns more with EL. Indeed, only the politics of liberty, have guaranteed the right to express ourselves, in spite of differences. However, as I have stated, approximations of EL won’t cut it, we either have it or we don’t. This is why the great difference between DL and EL is the quintessential issue of our time. Individualism has gone totally out of control in Western civilizations, because we don’t have the language, which fits with our individuality.             

 

While I recognize, that both right and left endlessly accuse each other of lying and fully acknowledge, that DL is the language of politics and power, I also am well aware, that all our scientific theories have come about, due to previous theories, which were, for the most part, proven to be false. What can be learned from this struggle, in the history of science, is, superstitious beliefs were always in opposition of real knowledge. This struggle even goes on today, as DL is ubiquitous in every society, around the world.

 

Another accusation, I have heard many times, over the years that I have been talking and writing about DL and EL is, I make things, with EL, too simple. As anyone with any scientific knowledge should know, it is of utmost importance to reduce complexity into simple, coherent formulations, as this is the way in which we begin to truly make sense of our reality. It is astonishing, in this respect, that after all my years of studying and teaching psychology, no reputable people have ever acknowledged the necessity of EL, as DL is inherently biased and unscientific. I deserve a Ph.D. for writing this blog and if anyone with any academic cloud would ever read this, let her or him invite me, to present my case and, then, all will be  revealed. I am talking about the future of mankind.       

No comments:

Post a Comment