Thursday, November 2, 2023

 

Lost,

 

Human beings have been lost – and will continue to be lost – as long as they don’t listen to their own voice, while they speak. It doesn’t matter what their ideology is or which belief is, presumably, better. We are hearing and seeing the inevitable consequences of our Disembodied Language (DL), in which talking with others, supposedly, is more important than talking with ourselves. It is impossible, to have any kind of positive feelings about others, if our usual way of talking doesn’t permit us, to express positive feelings about ourselves. Once we begin to listen to ourselves, while we speak with ourselves, we find out – to our own astonishment – that we don’t like our own tone of voice, because we sound negative.

 

We will only stop trying, to get others to listen to us and to, inadvertently engage in and perpetuate DL, when we, finally, begin to listen to ourselves. While we take our first steps with our Embodied Language (EL), we realize, with great relief and without any doubt, that all of mankind has been lost, due to our common, delusional, violent use of language. This is a matter of utmost urgency, as our DL sets the stage for all our other self-defeating behaviors. Moreover, our accepted, scripted, forceful, unconscious way of using language, pits us – as members of groups, we believe to belong to – against each other and breeds problems, hatred, conflicts, and, ultimately, wars.

 

When someone goes crazy, we say, that he or she has lost his or her mind, but we don’t acknowledge, there is no such a thing, as a mind. What is lost for the person, who experiences, what we call mental health issues, is language. Whether we know it or not, acknowledge it or not or are aware of it or not, we want to get rid of our dreadful DL, but we don’t know how to do this. We only know how to distract from our language, as DL can’t be talked about with  DL and can only be properly addressed with our EL.

 

We are used to – and we expect DL – the language of regret. We say, lost time cannot be replaced, but I say to you: nothing is lost and everything falls into place, once you have EL. Our obsession with time, is due to how we deal with language. Nobody seems to have time for anything, because their DL makes them ignore their own needs, but I always have time for what is important to me. Yes, I effortlessly acquire whatever I need and I am happy to be who I am. I feel very satisfied with and proud about what I have accomplished, because, with my ongoing EL, I have expressed my Language Enlightenment (LE).

 

DL is a lost cause, yet, everyone engages in it, every day, without knowing it. Human beings have been forever trying to dominate, manipulate, exploit and exterminate each other, since their language didn’t offer them any other option. As you keep trying to address DL with DL, you become more insidious. It is  clear to me, your convoluted talk about equality, doesn’t address or establish any EL. Your DL will have to be stopped first, before you can have EL.

 

I am reminded of a poem, I wrote many years ago. Of course, it was an early notion, that DL had to be

stopped first, before we could have any EL. So, what is lost, is DL, because with EL, we express and, thus, realize, our LE, our natural, effortless, peaceful self.

 

If you could be

Lost with me

Yes you

You are lost too

If we could sit

And truly admit

That we are lost

Where would we be

No more you

No more me

If we were lost

We would be free

 

In spite of all our science and technology, we don’t have any real understanding about the immense importance of the great difference between DL and EL. However, there are always individuals, who are less violent than others, who are more peaceful and more accommodating, but no matter how hard the softies have tried – it’s called Stockholm Syndrome, look it up – to please the hard-asses, DL was never properly addressed, as I do, on this blog, with my EL.

 

Although some people read my blog or listen to my songs and talks – about DL, EL and LE – on You Tube, I don’t get any responses. Nobody approaches me, to talk with me about EL and LE. Remarkably, while the whole world is going up in flames, I continue to calmly express my LE with me EL. I am not lost, like you, because your DL means nothing to me. Indeed, I am my own authority, as I am fully responsible for my own life. The bigger, the senseless chaos and the meaningless killing and conflict, which is created and maintained by your DL, the clearer is my EL, which expresses my true self, which I call my LE.         

No comments:

Post a Comment