Sunday, November 19, 2023

 

Pristine,

 

Once you have Embodied Language (EL), instead of your usual Disembodied Language (DL), you will find back yourself, in a pristine condition. After you have stopped your noisy, harsh, unnatural, contradictory, chaotic DL, you are surprised, your EL can still be so pure and simple. Moreover, with your ongoing EL, you are going to realize, how much hasn’t yet been said. It couldn’t be said, as you didn’t know, that you engaged in DL, almost permanently. Our discovery of our own EL, certainly isn’t going to mean, now we can say to others everything we wanted to say, but it definitely means, that we are finally going to say to ourselves, what we are actually capable of saying.

 

Once we deliberately, repeatedly, delightfully, say to ourselves and hear ourselves say, what we believed to be, previously, our thinking, we don’t have such a  great urge anymore, to say things to others, as we acknowledge, others mainly engage in DL, have no clue about EL or its value and are very unwilling to even consider the possibility of it. Stated differently, when we start to have EL with ourselves, we also recognize, that what we believed, we wanted to say to others, was actually something, which we wanted to say to ourselves. This is an enormous discovery.

 

Never before – we recognized the pristine condition of our own EL – did we even consider being our own authority and fully accept, the gigantic importance of our already existing ability, to speak out loud with ourselves and to really listen, to what we’ve got to say, to ourselves. Due to our own DL, this possibility never occurred, as talking with others, presumably, was more important. As we continue to speak with ourselves, we not only discern, how we want to talk with others, but we also become painfully aware, there is hardly anyone capable of talking with us, in the way, that we are talking with ourselves. In other words, by having EL alone, with ourselves, we finally  acknowledge the irrefutable fact: everyone with DL, is constantly lying to themselves and to others.

 

While speaking our own truth, with our own EL, we are aware of our pristine individual freedom, which is our Language Enlightenment (LE). Our awesome experience stands in stark contrast to everyone’s DL, which isn’t intentional, but unconscious. We know, that anyone can only become conscious about their involuntary participation in DL, if they begin – like us – to have EL, by themselves. The entire focus of EL is different from DL. In DL, we remain busy with each other, but in EL, we stay in contact with ourselves.

 

If someone else has EL with us, we talk with each other in the same way, as we talk with ourselves and, therefore, having EL together increases our ability to talk with ourselves even more. Moreover, in EL with others, we begin to perceive talking with others, as talking with ourselves. This is a complete reversal from what we were used to in DL, in which talking with others, meant that we weren’t talking with ourselves and remained oblivious about the importance of this. Surely, our EL with ourselves and with others is psychologically and intellectually very satisfying and beneficial, as it reveals to us our LE.

 

Only recently, I began to conceptualize, the notion of having my own pristine language. A few days ago, I had not yet fully articulated, that LE really makes me have my own EL, which belongs entirely to me. It is a novel experience, to recognize these words as my own. I acknowledge, in the past, I was – due to the fact, I was often, unknowingly, busy with others – more focused on the sound of my EL, than on its actual meaning. Only a while ago, I began to speak and write more about my LE and this stimulated me to further address the profound meaning of my EL.

 

As I have often said and written, my EL expresses my LE. My DL couldn’t accomplish that, but it is clear now, that my LE precedes my EL. This is, however, not some inner process, but it is similar to the fact, that to behave, one has to be alive. If one is dead, all behavior stops, and, likewise, in DL, one is – at least, as one’s language is concerned – dead or not at home, as it always happens on automatic pilot, unconsciously, due to our history of conditioning.

 

One’s own pristine language – which was never before utilized – comes alive in EL and, thus, one realizes, that one has always had this ability. One’s LE, means nothing was really lost, as everything that couldn’t be expressed before, with our DL, is now expressed with our EL. This is truly a revolution of consciousness, as one’s LE, is like a mountain, from which the river of one’s EL cascades and flows.

 

While writing this, my body is in a state of utter bliss, as love and truth fills my being. I know very well, these are just words, but they are mine and that is why they have incredible significance for me. I am treading on a pristine land, where the river of my EL has become a wide and powerful current. As I slowly meander, I see, in the far distance, the peak from whence I came. When you will express your LE with your EL, you would, like me, be lost for words, but you would still be inclined to speak and write, as you just love to hear it or to read it to yourself and share it with those few enlightened individuals, who also know how to appreciate it.                     

No comments:

Post a Comment