Saturday, November 25, 2023

 

Always,

 

I always continue with my Embodied Language (EL), although – like everyone else – I too was conditioned to have Disembodied Language (DL). My Language Enlightenment (LE) has enabled me to step out of my conditioning history with DL and have EL every day. It is so wonderful to write this and to know this.

 

When I say, everyone is conditioned to have DL – and not EL – I bring attention to the undeniable fact, that everyone was taught to listen to others, but not to themselves, while they speak. If we would listen to ourselves while we speak, we would engage in EL, instead of DL and recognize our LE with our ongoing EL. My LE is irrefutable, as it enables me to always have EL, even though, basically, everyone has DL.

 

My life story illustrates all the relevant aspects of our DL, EL and LE. If one simply did a case study of me, one would find out everything there is to know, about how people have dealt with their language up to now. Unlike any other case study, this study of one person (N=1), can be generalized to all human beings, because I am enlightened. This means, when I speak, everyone can hear – if they really listen to the sound of my voice – what I say about myself, is true for them as well. Therefore, me speaking with myself, is always experienced by others, who are open to me, as if they are listening to themselves.

 

We aren’t taking care of ourselves and each other as well as we could and should, as we unconsciously engage in DL, every day. Our short-lived moments of EL, are accidental and unconscious. In the midst of  the chaos and conflict, created by our DL, we still occasionally have moments of EL, but paradoxically, such accidental, euphoric, overrated events, do us more harm than good, since we don’t know how to continue with it. We lack EL, the language which always expresses the continuation of our wellbeing.

 

If you are offended, by what I say or write about my ongoing EL and LE, it is because I have, according to you, a high opinion of myself. However, it is always you, who puts him or herself above others, not me. Moreover, while you appear to be full of yourself, in reality, you are always merely pretending, because your DL can’t make you happy or satisfied. You may be able to distract everyone’s attention from your turmoil, unhappiness and frustration, but the fact that you always engage in mechanical DL, says it all.     

 

Your ongoing DL has set the stage for a repertoire of neurotic, self-defeating behaviors, which will fall by the way side, the moment you begin to have EL with yourself. Yes, you can talk with yourself and, finally, begin to make some sense of all the things, you couldn’t talk about with others. This is why talking out loud, alone with yourself and experimenting with your EL, is of greater importance, than talking with others, who always, unknowingly, engage DL.

 

When your DL noticeably decreases – because you prefer to have more EL and succeed in having it – an effortless selection process takes place, in which all  behavior, which emerged from and was maintained by your DL begins to wither away. It is always such a great relief, to experience this. You will feel blessed,  you can have EL instead of DL and you can’t miss the beauty of your own LE, which is revealed by your EL.  

 

You’ve always counted on beliefs and values, to give purpose or meaning to your life, which could never produce what you had wanted. The stories you tell yourself, with DL, aren’t true, but with EL, you begin to say and hear your own truth, which contradicts any of your former philosophies and doctrines. It is up to you, to sort it out, with EL, instead of with DL. You may have tried to figure things out with DL, but you have stopped all self-inquiry, because it never resulted in anything useful. We always fail ourselves with our DL and we can only admit this with our EL.

 

People tell themselves to be strong, brave, truthful, tenacious, polite, open, loving or faithful, but they only do this, because they engage in DL. During EL, we never tell ourselves to be anything, because we really always only speak from who we are. We can hear it, experience it and understand it. The more we go with the flow of our EL, the more we become aware, that our LE is now expressed as it should be. When we were still having DL, it was impossible, to properly express our feelings or to put language to our own experiences, but with EL we are absolutely certain, that we communicate our own intelligence.

 

With my EL, I never envision anything, but I can hear what my future is going to be. I am not claiming to be some psychic, but I experience the consequences of my own EL. These desirable consequences are  immediately felt and I am delightfully surprised, to notice their long-term effects. I feel happy for no apparent reason, as I experience the outcome of my EL. My EL takes the saying, consciousness is bliss, to a whole new level. Yes, it always refers to my LE.     

No comments:

Post a Comment