Thursday, November 16, 2023

 

Whole,

 

Today, I celebrate my 65th birthday. This milestone in my life makes me feel whole. I have really reached this age and my Embodied Language (EL) can only express my Language Enlightenment (LE). I wish the whole world to know what I know and my daily writing, speaking and singing is about what I have realized, as an individual, with my language.

 

While I am able to joyfully, sensitively, gratefully, intelligently and peacefully engage in EL, every day, I know, everyone is struggling with, confused about and burdened by their language, as they absolutely don’t know anything about the beauty of expressing their LE with their EL. Whether they know it or not, admit it or not or are aware of it or not, they reap the devastating consequences of their Disembodied Language (DL). With their demanding, destructive, dumb, dreadful DL, they will never be able to say to themselves, listen to and find out about, the whole story of who they are, as they use their language unconsciously, mechanically, against themselves.  

 

In the United States, the phrase “the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth” is a part of the statement sworn by witnesses giving evidence in court. It means, that the witness is promising to tell everything that is true and not deceive or omit anything. The whole truth, however, about the way in which we talk, can only come out with EL. Unless we say, hear, recognize, understand and know the  difference between our own DL and our own EL, we cannot know the truth about our own experience.

 

The reason, so many countries still adhere to this ridiculous tradition, to swear an honesty oath, tells us how rampantly common DL is around the whole world. Swearing that you will speak the truth is, of course, a haphazard, coerced and phony attempt, to address and stop our DL, but this is not how our DL will end and how we will be able to finally have EL.

 

Prior to the early addition of witness oaths to the English common law tradition, it was believed that the specter of god’s vengeance alone was enough to coax witnesses into telling the unvarnished truth. It is clear that fear of shame and punishment, is used in religion and law, to force people to be truthful, but our DL was never appropriately, voluntarily, addressed by us, as the speaker, who is his or her own witness, that is, his or her own listener. As a result of our involuntary participation, in a way of dealing with language, which essentially is based on fear, we have lived fragmented, chaotic, conflicted and dishonest lives, in which we could only long for, but never say and, thus, achieve, our wholeness.

 

Being the person, who has discovered, explored and crystalized his own LE with EL, I know better than anyone else, that our manipulative, energy-draining, attention-grabbing DL is everywhere accepted as normal, while our EL is considered as abnormal. The  whole thing is crazy and all our problems lead back to the way in which we continue to use language.

 

Like everyone else, I have known my whole life, who I was and who I am, but as long as I wasn’t able to be continue with my EL, I was stuck in my DL and I was confused, frustrated, troubled and tormented. I didn’t have the correct language, which fit with my own experiences. Today, I look back and realize my whole journey has been, to understand and stop my conditioning history with DL and I have succeeded.   

 

If you want to have ongoing EL and experience your LE, you will first have to stop your own DL, before you can do that. Yes, I have done this and it is really possible to step out of your miserable conditioning. You can stop the whole thing, but you have to bring all your attention to your language. Your whole body will be talking, listening, writing and reading, as you are going to embody your own language. You are totally in charge of your own EL, but your DL was just happening to you out of habit. The whole idea of having your own language, emerges from talking out loud with yourself and listening to yourself.

 

EL will make you come to terms with the difficult, but crucially important fact, that your whole life, you have mistakenly believed, that talking with and listening to others, was more important than talking with and listening to yourself. With EL, a new way of life is waiting for you. However, EL is not a religion, but your skill, which will create a different reality.

 

EL is a whole different ball game than your usual DL. You will be doing something for yourself, instead of going out on a limb for someone else. EL truly is the language of individuality, as it makes you aware that DL prevented you from being who you are and have always been, but couldn’t be, as your language was a form of group-behavior, which didn’t and couldn’t acknowledge or allow your individuality to blossom.

 

From the moment I first discovered EL – somewhere in my early twenties – I wanted the whole world to know about it. However, I feel so fortunate, I was able to give up teaching about EL, as this shifted my focus permanently from my EL to my LE. For years, I was hesitant to speak about my LE, as my EL wasn’t as steady as it is today. EL is only learned by those who are ready, who are convinced by these words, they are ready, regardless of what situation they happen to be in. EL is the only hope for mankind, to live a life of truth, consciousness and bliss. These words take on a whole new meaning, due to our EL.

 

DL doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, but once you switch to EL, you realize, why you engaged in it so long. Only you can let yourself know about your EL and your DL. Yet, you don’t decide what is EL or DL, you just hear, feel and instantly know the difference. Your experience of EL is self-evident, because what you say to yourself makes you feel whole again. You were divided due to DL and once your DL stops, you immediately feel the healing force of your own EL. It is so pleasant, so magnificent and so transformative.         

No comments:

Post a Comment