Monday, November 20, 2023

 

Whenever,

 

Whenever you engage in Embodied Language (EL), you feel happy, relaxed, clear and energized. You can always go back to your EL, even though you are conditioned to have Disembodied Language (DL). If you listen to yourself while you speak, you will find back your EL again, whenever you have lost it. Your EL will always be there, whenever, you turn to your attention to it, you can say it, you can hear it and you can also write it or read it. Right now, you read it. Whenever you are ready, you will say it and hear it, from your own mouth, with your own ears. You will find, that all your problems subside, whenever you allow yourself to express your EL. This happens, because your EL is the expression of your Language Enlightenment (LE). Whenever you express your EL, you give yourself the opportunity, to express and to get to know, who you really are, which is your LE.  

 

Whenever people hear me talk about Embodied Language (EL), they often say something back, to show so-called agreement with me. For instance, they would say, they get it, why most people aren’t having any EL, because people don’t want to give up their power. When they say that, it occurred to me, this is usually at the end of what was merely a brief interaction. In other words, they don’t realize, they themselves don’t want to give up power and that is why their so-called understanding is the signal, that the conversation is over. I’ve experienced this many times and if would address this issue – as I’ve done in the past, but no longer do – while talking with them, they would express, in some way – but never  say directly – I’m bothering them, since they never move beyond their obvious level of superficiality.

 

For me, the conversation always continues. My EL always continues with something new, which was never said before. Each time there is a repetition of what has already been said, this signifies the end of the interaction. Stated differently, saying something new, is the start of the conversation, in which we are going to say more new things and, therefore, we experience wellbeing, understanding, acceptance, positive energy and truth. Sadly, for most people, who are used to DL, bringing verbal attention to the new, is the end of the conversation, since they just don’t know how to go there, on my invitation. To do that, they would have to trust me, to guide them.

 

Whenever you talk with me – which, unfortunately, you don’t do – you would find yourself capable of having EL instead of your usual DL. It is so very easy with me, because I know the difference between DL and EL, but most people don’t. You don’t allow me to show you the beauty of EL and your LE, because you believe, you obsessively demand, that you are in charge. The reason, you can’t trust – me, but also, of course, yourself – is you always fear, I will take something away from you. Whenever you trusted someone – while you and others, unconsciously, still were engaging in DL – you have felt disrespected, humiliated, betrayed and taken advantage of. In DL, people always attempt to one-up each other. They do this, to win the struggle for attention – which is the basic characteristic of DL – which determines, who is going to be more powerful than the other.

 

Whenever we engage DL – which, I can’t repeat this often enough, is our usual, normal, expected way of dealing with language – there is a battle going on between the speaker and the listener. Moreover, the speaker imagines, this dreadful conflict happens within, but also without him or her. However, it is a merely matter of our unconscious involvement in DL, which produces the fallacy of inner and outer.

 

In DL, the ones who dominate, are more powerful  and this has been – and continues to be – the basis of all our interactions, in politics, education, religion and science. It is to our own detriment, we have, thus far, been incapable of actually acknowledging our own DL, so that we could step out of it and in effect, stop our participation in it, so that we could finally engage in EL. In the name of the continuation of our own DL, we have, unknowingly, thrown out the child with the bath-water, by pretending to have EL, while we have never really had it, as we have never really acknowledged and stopped our own DL.   

 

People – with DL – often complained to me, I don’t have any awareness about who they are, but I know, I categorize in terms of DL and EL. There is truth to what they say, yet, I find it more effective, for my own wellbeing, to view people as I do, as I don’t care to get to know the monsters, they are and the horrific things, they are capable of. Besides, I know it already. Whenever I have tried to accept people for who they are – with their DL – it has come back to bite me. People who don’t have EL with me, are harmful to me, to themselves and to others. I wish it wasn’t so, but that is the plain unvarnished truth.

 

My ability to stay away from the multitudes, who still mechanically engage in DL, has only increased because I have stopped my own DL. This has helped me greatly, because it allowed me to continue with my EL on my own. As long as I wanted something from anyone with DL, I was shooting myself in the foot and I was befooling myself. I have, to survive and to keep myself out of trouble, often tried to act as if I am not bothered by the DL of others, but the reality is, it always affects me. I can’t help feeling confused, stressed, upset, because of the DL of others, but not about my own DL. Yes, I know, I also have had my own conditioning history with DL, but I can be upfront about it and I don’t let define my life, while others are in the grip of their DL-conditioning.

 

I experience jealousy from those with DL, who envy me for not being caught in my history of trauma and abuse. It is strange, because, presumably, there’s something wrong with me, according to those who engage in DL, that I don’t dish out my drama, like they do. In any case, I feel good about doing what I’m doing and I can’t be bothered with anyone’s ordeal. This is so different from how I viewed myself, when I was studying and teaching psychology or trying to get others to understand my EL and LE. I don’t do that anymore and this has allowed me to go my own way and stay true to my own LE with EL.

 

Whenever you feel safe, you have the opportunity to express your EL. If you talk with yourself at such moments, you will give yourself instructions which come from your LE. Of course, you can also talk with me, whenever you like, but the issue of EL is about talking with yourself. Whenever you feel drained, angry, troubled or confused, it is of necessary to tell yourself and let yourself know, this is the inevitable effect of your DL. If you did that, you would notice the switch in the tone of your voice and whenever that happens, you have given yourself a big present.    

No comments:

Post a Comment