Monday, November 13, 2023

 

Disagree,

 

I disagree with everybody, as I don’t want to be in the sandwich of everybody’s Disembodied Language (DL). How is it possible, that I am so happy and have so much to say about my Embodied Language (EL), while, basically, everyone refuses to talk with me? I don’t continue with EL, because I disagree with you, but because my Language Enlightenment (LE) is expressed how it should be expressed, with my EL.

 

Of course, there were numerous times, I was still angry that others didn’t pick up on it and that I was, inadvertently, again trying to speak about my EL and my LE with my DL, but it seems, as if this is behind me now. Somehow, I have stopped doing that and if I express strong criticism or sharp judgment, it has nothing to do with that I disagree with you, but with my sense of humor and my compassion. The issue of hate-speech is misguided, as it doesn’t address the difference between DL and EL, let alone our LE.

 

Surely, I can express the gigantically important issue that – although everyone screams and argues about our individual freedoms – we haven’t yet properly addressed the language of individuality, which is our EL. While individualism certainly got a foot-hold in modern western societies, it hasn’t blossomed, as nobody – except me – has been individual enough yet, to be able to acknowledge the great difference between DL and EL. In absence of the clarity which only comes from ongoing EL, western cultures are caving in to the brutal forces of group-behavior and, subsequently, turn back the clock on individualism.

 

Naturally, individualism has inevitably resulted in the secularization of societies, as there has been a steady transition from a religious to a more worldly level. Appealing to or invoking any type of group behavior, which is always involved in psychology, politics, nationalities, ethnicities, justice, religion, education or sales – to name a few – has become increasingly more difficult, because, supposedly, as people steer away from the pressure of the group, they decide for themselves and make up their own mind, because they are free to do so, as individuals.

 

What goes on, virtually unnoticed, with everyone, who engages, unconsciously, in DL, is that the old traditional belief, in some sort of higher power, is replaced by the perhaps even more superstitious, harmful and tenacious belief in an inner self, a behavior-causing agent, the speaker, who does the speaking or the listener, who does the listening. In effect, we all firmly believe, we have a mind and we have thoughts, but the reality is: there are no words inside of us, there is no language inside of our head, there is no such thing, as a mind or thinking. We all believe in this nonsense, due to DL. Consequently, we are, our whole lives, troubled and conflicted.

 

Whenever we refer to thinking, we are saying, hearing, writing or reading something and that is all there is to it. When we refer to hate-speech, we try to address our DL. I would call DL humorless speech. The absence of laughter is a much greater predictor of evil, than we have ever imagined, because we are so used to DL, which deprives us of having any kind of fun. We are chronically lacking the ability to take ourselves and each other less seriously. In my view, there is an equality between anorexia and our lack of humor. In anorexia, a food-deprived person hates her or his body, while in DL, the laughter-deprived person hates the sound of his or her voice, while he or she speaks. This takes the saying, it is not what you say, but how you say it, to a new level, after all, how can you enjoy your own disembodied sound? 

 

We only seem to like, to hear ourselves talk, but the reality is, that we don’t like to hear ourselves speak.  Indeed, we demand from others and from ourselves that we should be okay with it. Coerced laughter, is the only laughter we are familiar with. It expresses  anxiety and fear, not our happiness and wellbeing. Of course, even with phony laughter there’s some release of tension, but this isn’t transformative, as what we understand as humor, is nothing more than the distraction from and the obfuscation of our DL.

 

Whole-hearted laughter cannot emerge from our  carefully scripted and manipulated speech, as it will only be possible with honest conversation. Such sincere interaction only occurs, however, when we have EL and express our delight in language, our LE. We have yet to get to EL, although we believe we already know what it is. It is kind of embarrassing to acknowledge, we didn’t know and have wrongly believed, that we knew for so long. This revelation is both exciting as well as painful, as we know we have missed so much, which can never be regained.

 

All we can do is laugh about our own foolishness, as we continue to enjoy what is still left for us to enjoy. Once we have that attitude, we find out, we haven’t really missed anything, as we always got what we were capable of comprehending, with our language and to the extent that we have more EL, we will still understand more. It is often said: hindsight is 20-20, that looking back, things are easy to see, but while you are in it, it is almost impossible to know, what is really going on. All of this is due to our unconscious involvement in DL, because once we have EL, we  understand everything, while we are going through it and because of that, we no longer look back, since we have already properly expressed everything.

 

Our sense of time is totally different in EL or in DL. In DL, we keep being more and more busy with and obsessed about our past, the older we get, but with EL, we become more and more future-oriented, as we anticipate good things are going to happen. Our positive future-outlook is grounded in experiences we are currently having. I wouldn’t be able to say or write this, if it wasn’t true. If you talk with me, you would find, it is as true for you, as it is for me, but if you don’t do this, you will unknowingly continue the degenerative process, which is the result of your participation in DL. I didn’t make this up, this is your  life, not mine. My old age is happy, satisfied and full of laughter, but your old age – if you manage to get old – is full of regrets, dissatisfaction, fears, worries, stress, frustration and misery. Moreover, I am truly enough to myself, while you always feel unloved and misunderstood. If you get in touch with me, you can experience, what you have, until now, been missing out on. I doubt it, if you will. Most likely, you stay where you are, as you have already given up hope,  that your happiness is possible. I disagree with you. I know, I now contradict myself, but weren’t you the one, who was so good at agreeing to disagree?                 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment