Wednesday, November 1, 2023

 

Amazing,

 

It is truly amazing what happens, when you listen to yourself, while you speak. You never say, what you have said again. What you have said, is gone for good and there is no repetition, ever. Due to our usual way of talking, we deal with our language in the repetitive way we currently do. We commonly engage in Disembodied Language (DL), in which we don’t listen to ourselves and make it seem, as if this is how things will always continue to be. In effect, we are constantly defending against our natural way of using language – our Embodied Language (EL) – which, not surprisingly, happens only briefly, accidentally and unconsciously. We are so annoyed, stressed, frustrated and anxious, that our EL can’t continue, we want to forget about it completely.

 

We all hear and experience – each day – the world is falling apart, at an amazing rate. There is no other explanation for this tremendous decline, than with our EL, but since we have, unknowingly, given up on our EL, things spiral out of control and we seem to have no other choice, than to continue with our DL. However, our DL causes the chaos and conflict we witness and continuing with it makes things worse.

 

If a hammer is your only tool, everything starts to look like a nail. With your insensitive DL, you are but a fool, to believe, that your language is a tool. Surely, your language works against you, that is why you imagine you are stuck in your mind. Of course, language is a behavior and not a thing. It would be an amazing behavior, if you acquired EL, but it is a self-defeating behavior, if you continue business as usual with DL.

 

In DL, you use this word – amazing – so very often, because your sad reality is, that nothing is amazing. You falsely believe, you can change your reality, by repeating or singing certain words. This is what all people do, who practice so-called spirituality. Every American knows this famous hymn, Amazing Grace. It is no coincidence, the first line of this song goes like this: “Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now I’m found, was blind, but now I see.” If there is any truth to hearing a redeeming sound, it must have been a human being, but not god, who expressed some EL. Furthermore, it has nothing to do with being bling and then, being able to see, but with being psychologically deaf and then, being able to hear and act, as a genuine individual, on your own truth, with your own EL.   

 

Someone like me, who knows the great difference between DL and EL, is no longer surprised, when people – only for a few blissful moments – consider and explore their own EL, but then go on with their dreadful life, as if nothing happened. Paradoxically, once they find out, their ongoing EL expresses their  own Language Enlightenment (LE), they hastily and often apologetically withdraw from this enchanting experience of creating their own reality. Their justification for this is, they don’t succeed in sharing their EL and LE with others. They couldn’t cope with the undeniable fact, only they knew about it, while others, with DL, don’t want to know about it. They would feel discouraged, that their happy experience was only for them, as that would be unbearable. It is amazing, how someone could be so perceptive at one moment and clueless the next. They would say that about others, not realizing, they were actually projecting and always just talking about themselves.

 

Although I have known about my EL and my LE for many years, I still experience each day, the amazing reversal of all kinds of detrimental behaviors, which, obviously, were caused and maintained by my own DL. It is such immense relief to notice, that these unnatural behaviors stop by themselves and simply fall by the way side, although, like everyone else with DL, I too have struggled because of them for a long time. My fight is over. I experience the amazing grace, which is released by my EL. It is as true for me as it is for others, that because I couldn’t share my EL and LE – that is, my happiness – with them, I just couldn’t and didn’t believe it myself. If you go to my You Tube channel, you can hear me sing and speak about this and get a feel for your own EL and LE.          

No comments:

Post a Comment