Wednesday, November 29, 2023

 

Myself,

 

With Embodied Language (EL) there is no me, inside of me, who, supposedly, does what I do. Funny-how, I am myself, I can be myself, because there is no self. Moreover, I am happy with and confident in myself, because I don’t have a mind. I speak, listen, write or  read, but there is no I, while I’m speaking, listening, writing or reading, as there is only behavior. Surely, I am very alive, while there is no I, who behaves me. I am happy, peaceful and full of energy, yet, there is no me, who has this experience, it just so happens.   

 

In Disembodied Language (DL) I couldn’t be myself, no matter how hard I tried to be myself or whatever I believed to be. Being myself is an experience of oneness, which I call Language Enlightenment (LE). I can hear in the sound of my voice, if I express this or not. Whenever I express my LE, I have EL, but when I express my DL, I have lost touch with my LE. I was, like everyone, conditioned to have DL, but with EL, my LE become revealed and being myself, is my LE.

 

Whenever someone has EL with me, they will come to the same conclusion: there is no self and there is no one, who let’s go of his or her identity. Perhaps, it is best for the reader, who reads this, to consider a simple example. Let’s say, you make yourself a sandwich. There is no self, just your handling of the knife, the plate, the bread and the peanut-butter. In other words, you know what to do and how to do it. You have great peanut-butter-sandwich-knowledge, but there really is no you, who has this knowledge.

 

Whenever you engage in EL, you will repeatedly say things like this: I am amazed at myself, how clever I am. Also, you will often say: I am so happy with and proud of myself, that I have stopped my DL, because I was feeling unhappy and dissatisfied with myself, whenever I engaged in DL. I have made such a big deal about myself, while I engaged DL, but with EL, being myself means, I have no problems and have  nothing to worry about. Indeed, being myself, is to be free of the me, who I believed to be. With my EL, my LE has instructed me, to stop believing in myself.

 

I still use the same language, now that I can have EL, but I use it totally differently, from when I was using DL. When I changed from DL to EL, I stopped being who I never was and I became, who I have always been. While I was speaking with myself and listening to myself, it happened, in a moment. I felt no longer negative, but positive, since my language no longer drained my energy, but filled me with energy. I say there is no me inside of me and that is why it is so.

 

Whenever you engage in EL, you will become aware how often you unconsciously engage in DL. Surely, there really is no you, who engages in DL or in EL, but in DL, you are convinced to be there, while in EL, you have blissfully dissolved in your LE. And, you will proudly say: I did all this by myself, because nobody could stop my DL for me. Your DL stopped, as you realized it happened again, you were overtaken by your conditioning. At some point – after you have explored your LE with your EL – the you, who was, presumably, overtaken by DL, has disappeared, and, therefore, you are no longer affected by DL. You have not stopped your DL, as it stopped by itself.

 

Only with DL, you keep asking yourself: why is this still happening to me, while I keep telling myself, I deserve something better? Obviously, you are not really listening to yourself, because you don’t take the time, to really speak with yourself. Furthermore, who you believe to be, keeps you more busy about others than about yourself. With EL, you will ask yourself the serious question: when are you going to take care of yourself? I know your answer, because it is the same for everyone with EL. Your answer will be: I only begin to care take of myself, when talking with myself, becomes more important than talking with others. With others, I keep having DL, but by talking with myself, I can step out of DL and have EL.

 

By talking aloud alone and by listening to ourselves, we easily step out of our DL and our identity. Until now, this has been considered a spiritual matter, but it is actually a language-skill. We instruct ourselves by disengaging from the DL with others and we free ourselves, to be able to talk with ourselves and have EL. With EL, I calmly say: I have to protect myself, in the way that has proven to be most effective. In EL, we really listen to what we say to ourselves. We are our own authority and we follow through on our own reasoning, our own intelligence, our own LE.

No comments:

Post a Comment