Friday, January 20, 2023

Dear Readers, this wonderful writing (translated from Dutch) is by my dear friend AnnaMieke, with whom I have weekly conversations. She also writes a blog https://ontvouwenineigentaal.blogspot.com/2023/01/mijn-imperium.html I would like you to read what she wrote, because it is so beautiful. With our Embodied Language (EL), AnnaMieke and I have together discovered our Language Enlightenment (LE). 

My empire.
January 19, 2023
The building goes on, but no more lugging, put aside my bricks a little less, because I can trust that the wisdom I feel has become my empire. As I can write now, as my language supports me, and I alone can keep what it gives me. I don't have to spit anything anymore, my foundation is now ready, from there I can experience how my empire was born. I see some boundaries coming and touch them for a moment, then I feel my drive coming again to to stand in the middle of my empire. I laugh and feel the flow unfold, which deliberately unfolds my language, which deliberately lets me speak while I listen and where my core now lies, in a relaxed float in the tranquility of writing, in knowing who I am, that from my empire I can speak and write at the same time, that nothing more can happen than what I write. I don't have to search anymore to see who I am, many stones have I moved, many roads traveled, many have must realize that what I can experience is true apparently destined only for me. It is the fruit that I want to bear and in fact do not have to do anything for it, except to tell in my writing how it is that from my language in which I am that empire has given me and wants to use it a little more sparingly, there, where the flood of knowledge, nothing can flood, if one does not know it, then only to read what I write. but straight to the point to hear that my sound in writing can lead the way, to tell that my power from my own empire is now unfolding. It sparkles in my eyes it confirms where I stand and no longer need to explain that from my empire something can and has arisen. That is the language of unfolding, that is my foundation, in which I apparently always put my trust. it is not the words that I read, but the experience that it gives me, to to feel stronger, in everything that lies and is said, and get changed rain from an empire where nothing is concealed but rather brought forward, because the space I feel has been obtained by writing to myself, has emerged in it, like a butterfly that just saw its wings to fly on, opened doors to experience that my language is always welcome, in which my sound can show what it would be like if I didn't listen to what I write.

My empire is as solid as a house, and when I walk into it I feel the power of experiencing, as if the temple of myself can now better understand, in my own words and worth, the effort I took for years, now transforms into this moment, in the time of sharing, on another level now, thus filling me with my own creation, in which my truth of experiencing, from my own realization I have landed here now. Another time has come, there is another experienced in my body, there is a different approach in my writing, while it always remains my own language. I zoom through space and feel the air very pure, I take both hands, rub them very warm, look to my eyes, which are softer and my head is no longer bent, whether it is possible, or what I write not out of a desire, but simply because this arises.

I tap against the walls and see my own silhouette standing there, and realize that the memories I had are now gone, because the many writing has created so much space and even acquired my own empire in it, now I can say that it is even is a temple, as I can experience it in my body. The beauty I feel and what I longed for is ready in my temple, and from the peace it gives when I see my own empire, then dare to experience, that nothing more is needed than just the experience of soft energy, which allows me to be completely myself and can show in my writing, that everything is possible, from a genesis, in which I have come to believe that my reality is so certain is to be able to share this.

1 comment: