Tuesday, January 31, 2023

 

Absurd,

 

While I know, that this may sound absurd, I want the whole world to read my blog and to get in touch with me and talk about Embodied Language (EL). There are only two ways, in which you can take my writings: either you know exactly what I’m talking about or you just can’t stand it. If you can’t stand what I’m talking about, why do you even continue to read? These words weren’t meant for you. If you continue reading, this means, you know what I am talking about. There is no need for you or for me to bother about anyone, who refuses to understand this. Their stupid defensive reaction shows, they damn well recognize, that I am not impressed with their Disembodied Language (DL) and, for all I care, they can go to hell. This text will not change them. I or anyone, who knows about ongoing EL, has no business at all with DL and will actively try avoid it.

 

People say: there are no absolutes, but I disagree.  DL is your down-fall, but EL is truly your salvation. I guess, you continue to read this, but the question remains: will you talk with me? If you did, it would become clear to you what I mean, by talking with yourself and listening to your voice while you speak. Although you read, that I emphasize the importance talking with and listening to yourself and get some familiarity with EL, you don’t do it, you don’t have ongoing EL, as you were never reinforced for that.

 

It isn’t you, who is reinforced, but the behavior itself, that is, when you talk with me, you’ll find, it is  easy to have EL, because I can reinforce it. Others don’t know what EL is and, therefore, they can’t reinforce it. I am straightforward about this, if you come to me, it is only for one reason: to have EL. My writing determines, if you are going to do that or not. I am fine, either way. My writing isn’t meant to convince you. EL is not about that. You are ready to have that conversation with me or not. I am fully aware, most people aren’t able to have EL with me.  

 

Even someone like myself – who has discovered EL and has been exploring the difference between DL (our usual way of talking) and EL for the last forty years – doesn’t receive sufficient reinforcement for EL, to be able to permanently put an end to the negative effects of DL, which is around everywhere, twenty-four-seven. Nevertheless, I certainly have already acquired enough EL, to be able to claim my Language Enlightenment (LE) and this gives me the  ability, to identify and distinguish between DL and EL and to actively avoid all DL, again and again.

 

The great pull of DL is never really completely gone, as everyone engages in it. You don’t have to believe me, you can and must verify this for yourself. The only reason, I have been able to continue my EL – in spite of all the DL going on everywhere, but also in spite of my own old tendency, to engage in it again and again – was because I keep talking out loud with myself, so that I can hear my EL, feel my EL, recognize my EL, allow my EL and understand my EL. This self-reinforcement has helped me to overcome periods in which there was no social reinforcement from others. Basically, it is due to my own conviction, my EL remains possible, as I feel that it is needed, that it is so important to me, that I continue to have it. It is as true for me as for anyone else, that EL is nowhere reinforced or enhanced.

 

Each time I've lost my EL – and I’ve lost it millions of times – I’ve had to create the situation myself, again and again, in which my EL could and would occur. If I hadn’t done that, my exploration of EL would have stopped a long time ago and I would have never been able to gloriously perceive my own LE with it. Those thousands of people, who have enjoyed EL with me in the past, are all out of the picture now, because they didn’t do the work, that needed to be done – by them – to be able to continue with their own EL. They didn’t speak often enough with themselves and kept listening to others instead of to themselves. They also childishly and demandingly find fault with me, for not giving them, what they could only give to themselves. Moreover, they reject the ugly truth about their own horrible DL, with which they continue, by default.

 

People insist their DL is virtuous, intelligent or valuable, but they have never heard, they are telling themselves lies. So, when they speak with others, they don’t hear themselves, as all they care about is being heard or listening to others. If they would try to speak with themselves, they would feel immediately repulsed by all their own uncertainties, vulnerabilities and failures. With DL, they over-rule, over-power and over-talk themselves and others. In DL speakers always dominate the listener. It doesn’t even make any difference, whether we are having DL just by ourselves or with others. Astonishingly, we haven’t yet, from an intellectual point of view, acknowledged that the struggle for attention, sets the stage for our common way of talking, which is DL and prevents us from really talking or listening.

 

In DL with others, we only pretend to talk and to listen, but once we hear our own DL, by ourselves, we are shocked, upset and overwhelmed, by the inescapable truth, that we don’t even know how to talk with ourselves and listen to ourselves. It is only someone, who can have ongoing EL, like me, who knows how to do that. I know, I am the only one who addresses this and I will continue to do this till I die, because it is this truth, which has set me free. I don’t care, everyone buys into DL and I will go on with my EL, because I know, I have found my own purpose. Anyone who talks with me finds out about the powerful essence of EL: the way in which we deal with our language sets the stage for how we live our lives. My life is good, full of energy, clarity and peace. Let me speak with you, so you can experience, that the transmission of EL is the future for all of mankind.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment