Monday, January 16, 2023

 Terrible,


Although I, as an individual, am involved in something very beautiful and speak and write about it, I simply cannot avoid, at least in my writing, to elaborate on the ghastly nonsense that everyone is involved in. It is very understandable, but also ridiculous, sad and catastrophic, that everyone, as an individual, wants to hide endlessly in zombie-like group behavior. I don't feel the need to talk to anyone about this because then I would be doing exactly what everyone else is doing. I am sticking to this writing, because it allows me not to get caught up in the tragedy that is unfolding everywhere and so I let you, the reader, know that I am not participating in the usual stupid manner in which you deal with your language.

My writing is not a distant, academic, intellectual tour de force, but a confrontation with reality, which you have continued to avoid, but which I have come not only to face, but listen to. Because I listen to how people speak in general and can hear for myself exactly how I actually want and can speak, I have no good word for you, about the compulsive, superficial, violent way of talking, which is accepted as normal . I don't accept that you ruin everything with your way of talking. Through this writing, you come to know what a fool you are, that you cannot even be yourself, in the unconscious way you always speak.

This writing is only  and solely addressed to all the whiners and jerks with Disembodied Language (OT). Those who can have Embodied Language (BT), who know what I'm talking about and don't even need to read this, but you, who literally, day in and day out, say that your OT is important, special and necessary, I address to your self-righteous misconduct. It's really true that anyone who has OT is only interested in claiming the attention of others and thus making their own so-called rooster crow victory. However, roosters sound more natural than you.

Even if you do not recognize the truth and necessity of my Language Enlightenment (TV) - because you are used to OT and thus unable to continue with BT - that does not alter the fact that I am an authority in our dealings with language. In fact, your inability to have BT, although, of course, you've smelled or tasted it from time to time, is proof that I'm right. How could I or anyone else say this, if he or she didn't know and personally experience how everyone keeps failing in having ongoing BT and involuntarily gets distracted by other things that then seem to be more important ? It is because of my TV that I can afford this clear focus. This text leaves no doubt whatsoever that you and people like you, with DL, have always done violence to others.

Furthermore, it is of course also a fact that you yourself suffer from this, but as I have said before, other things are supposedly more important than paying attention to what needs attention. You are only and exclusively concerned with others, because you are running away from yourself. You are constantly on the run and you can't find safety anywhere with your DL. Even though I am writing about you, I am not concerned with you, I have left you behind, I recognize you immediately and avoid you like the plague. While I will never claim to be immune to your sickening DL, I will continue to do everything in my power to protect myself from that influence. This writing works fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment