Sunday, January 29, 2023

 

Naturally,

 

Of course, Embodied Language (EL) has its place in our daily lives. If not, it would be utterly pointless to discontinue our Disembodied Language (DL) and explore what other positive effects arise from our ongoing EL. It is precisely these remarkable consequences which make EL so attractive: this brings our Language Enlightenment (LE) to light.

 

The many awesome aspects of our new handling of our language produce an enormous contrast to our usual oppressive, superficial way of speaking, which causes and modifies all of our other behaviors. The enormous difference between our EL and our DL evokes the unforgettable, astonishing perception,  we have indeed missed out on something profound, beautiful, delightful and important, because of our boring, automatic, phony, forceful, unnatural DL.

 

The subtlety of our EL is unprecedented and we can't help but admit that all our other behaviors are completely dwarfed by this, because we suddenly realize that our other behavior has sprung from DL. It is truly devastating. So, whenever we, for the first time, discover our EL, we recognize, there's really nothing else left for us to do, but to somehow stop our entire behavioral repertoire, which, of course,  kept our DL going. It's very simple. For example, someone who may smokes cigarettes, someone else believes in God and another person insists that he or she is always right. Behavior is lawful, thus it is predictable, that when such a person ceases such behavior, an immediate increase in EL will occur.

 

Anyone who wants to continue to enjoy their EL, will
have to make many absolutely necessary adjustments.
 They can no longer afford to stupidly smoke, to
 superstitiously believe in a higher power or to 
arrogantly pretend they supposedly always know it
 better than others. Quitting such foolish, tense, 
self-defeating behavior is a true liberation. The person, 
who has now become able to continue with his or her 
EL, has achieved this all by him or herself and has 
thereby acquired a dignity, which he or she wants to keep.
 Instead of inferior behavior, a dignified, respectful, 
sensitive, intelligent behavior now emerges, which 
makes him or her happy and fulfilled. Obviously, this
 individual transformative experience also has major
 social consequences, as the person, who has withdrawn
 from DL, no longer participates in the struggle and the
 conflict, those who have DL, unconsciously, continue 
to engage in.

 

EL creates a space, an opportunity or a connection that, without any pressure or expectation, will bring about renewal and innovation to the behavior of others. Naturally, EL in one person evokes the EL in another, and that other person - who most likely doesn't want to hear or know about the difference between DL and EL - is going to have EL, all by itself and unnoticed, even though the person who knows that he or she has EL, never discusses EL with them. I experience this each day in my job. It is impossible for me to talk about DL or EL with the people there.

 

In my previous work situations, I often still was making
 the mistake of expecting others to be able to talk to me 
about the contradiction between DL and EL. I used to
 elaborate in vain on matters that I now manage to keep
 to myself. It's much better this way and I'm glad I can 
do that now, while before I had problems with that. In 
the meantime it is also clear to me, that there is actually
 no one to talk to, who still has DL. This was unimaginable
 for me, just a short time ago, but now it is the most 
normal thing in the world. I have, to my own surprise, 
stopped talking to people who still have DL. I don't even
 feel the need anymore - I felt so strongly for such a long
 time - to talk about EL with others, who have DL.

 

I'm now with both of my feet on the ground, so to speak. I'm just doing my job and my life has never been so peaceful. My free weekend is a pleasant change from my busy work, where I do exactly what needs to be done. I've had many jobs in my life, but this job is special since I was chosen for it. I deliver irrigation products to all kinds of companies and projects and drive to different sites my big truck. I always do more than I have to, because I want to do it. My physical work makes me important in a way I've never felt important. It has something to do with my manhood. I feel really needed and I love it, to be able to meet what is expected of me. All of this only became possible after I made the decision – for myself – never to speak about EL to people at work.

 

I am very proud of myself that I can continue with my EL in my work and am therefore aware of my freedom. No one stands in the way of my progress with EL anymore, because I myself recognize how it works for me. This certainly wasn't always the case,  but now that I've figured out what to do and what not to do, it's all so straight forward. Surely, there is  no compulsion to do anything, but I simply know that some behaviors work, while others don't. I only want be involved in behavior that works for me and I have effortlessly, almost unnoticeably, stopped doing what doesn't work. I am still amazed at how easy my life now is, but how difficult it was, when I had DL. Because my EL has increased so much, my LE has started to shine. I remember, like yesterday, how hesitant I was, to address my LE.  Instead of uncertainty, I experience the power of who I am.

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment