Monday, January 9, 2023

 

Revealed,

 

I am so happy that I am finally able to write about my Language Enlightenment (LE). Until recently, I still didn’t dare to do it, as I was occasionally having Disembodied Language (DL), but this tendency has now become so small, it no longer determines my life. Of course, my conditioning history determined everything I do, but many of the repertoires, I was raised with – due to my family, culture, language, religion and education – were often not fitting with me, as an individual. Therefore, I either somehow would manage to stop them or I would feel forever conflicted, as I was involved in many self-defeating behaviors, which I essentially didn’t want to have.

 

Surely, stopping my own behavior and no longer behaving in that way, could only occur, after I had recognized the value of the difference between my DL and my Embodied Language (EL). In both cases, I  have had to talk out loud with myself, to give myself permission, to tell myself: it is true, I either engage in DL or in EL. Each time I acknowledged accurately I had DL, it effortless changed into EL and so, I could prolong my EL. Also, allowing myself to explore my ongoing EL, mostly by myself, as there are so very few people to have EL with, made me have more of it. At this point, I have so much EL, that my EL it is no longer anything special, but it certainly was, when I  discovered this new way of talking in my twenties. For a long time, having ongoing EL, was the only thing I really cared about, but now that I have it, I realize, many of my old behaviors have vanished  together with my old tendency to have DL.

 

I never felt, I had to stop my DL and still do not feel, I have to stop my DL or any of my other behaviors, but somehow, they have stopped, in spite of my  tendency to continue with them. Due to ongoing EL, I became aware of who I really am. This awareness, apparently, was enough to gradually transcend my history of conditioning. Moreover, getting to know myself, accepting myself and enjoying myself, meant, I could speak and write about my LE with my EL. If you do what I did, and listen to yourself while you speak and take the time to explore what it is like, to have EL, you will come to know your own LE.

 

By reading about my LE, you will, rationally, accept the fact, that what I say and write is true. Your life is such a mess, because you engage, unknowingly, day in day out, in DL. You never paid close attention to how you actually speak. You don’t even know about the difference between DL and EL and so, you are oblivious of who you are. Your self-nature can only be revealed with your ongoing EL and you will only be able to produce that, after you have stopped your own DL. Understanding this, is of utmost importance, as it will signify the beginning of the selection process, in which create the opportunity to have more and more EL, because you adjust all your other behaviors to this process of elimination.

 

DL is on its deathbed and all the behaviors, which were maintained by your DL, will eventually wither away. For you, this process will be less arduous, as I had to figure it out on my own how EL works. You are supported or reinforced by these words, which flow directly from my LE. The accumulative effect of the behaviors I have left, is my so-called being. Only the behaviors remained, which are the expression of my LE and all of this could never happen with DL.

 

Your EL is self-reinforcing only to the extent, that it is socially reinforced, due to EL with others. In other words, only if you are able to share your EL with others, will it be socially consequated. However, EL can only be reinforced by someone like me, who knows what it is, so, if you want EL, you’ll have to come and talk with me. I have a dear friend in the Netherlands, who can also reinforce your EL and you can also talk with her. We have discovered our LE together, because we have explored our EL on our own and talk with each other every week about our LE. You can join us or contact us individually. As I have said, you first need to understand what your current situation is, only then can you proceed effectively to having ongoing EL instead of DL and becoming aware about your LE. Let us hear from you. We are looking forward to talking with you.                            

No comments:

Post a Comment