Friday, January 6, 2023

 

Moon,

 

I just discovered – because I looked it up – today it is full moon. I feel an increase of energy around the completion of this monthly cycle. Although I may use the same words, I am not repeating myself. My Embodied Language (EL) shows, I am new, every moment. Of course, you are new, every moment, as well, but what you say or write doesn’t reflect that.

 

You continuously engage in what I call Disembodied Language (DL), because your language prevents you from being yourself. If you would, like I do, embody your own language, you would find out, it really works for you, because you will notice, you are new, every moment. In effect, you will then discover your own Language Enlightenment (LE), which could only be expressed by your EL, but never by your DL.

 

Of course, I would like you to share my writings with others. Of course, I would love to be invited by you to come and speak about EL. Of course, you are not where I am with my EL. You cannot be, as you haven’t had any ongoing EL with yourself. All you can do, is read this text out loud and listen to your own voice and feel how you sound, so that you can finally begin to hear yourself. Also, if you invite me and let me talk, you can experience the change, which occurs in your body, because of how I sound.

 

Surely, it would be best, if you started talking with yourself, hear your own sound and notice how your experience of your body changes because of your own EL. It is so different from having DL. However, you will only start speaking with and listening to yourself while you speak, if you have understood why that is important. Understanding EL is the key to having more of it, by stopping your own DL.

 

Initially, as you will have your first taste of EL, it is an emotional event, as you finally can feel what you have always felt, but were never able to accurately express. In DL, we cannot talk properly about our own experiences, let alone about our emotions. In DL, we are constantly distracted and disconnected from our experiences, by what we say about them.

 

In the beginning, your EL is about healing from all the trauma, associated with your involvement in DL. You cry and laugh a lot, as you recognize, you can overcome everything, you have been holding onto with your DL. After you have healed from your history with DL, your EL allows you to get clear about your language. This is what we usually refer to as thinking, but no such covert activity is taking place, as you overtly speak, write, listen or read.

 

Only after you have accepted and understood why you were always so emotionally upset, your EL will be able to express your non-emotional logic, your own reasoning. As you can tell from my writing, I am very logical about DL, EL and LE, because I can be, enjoy to be and am proud to be. This is such a contrast with how I used to be. I stopped being the impulsive, reactive person, I use to be. My EL makes me have well-grounded opinions about everything. I am not the least burdened or preoccupied with any of my deliberations, as they are the building blocks of the reality, I keep on creating and maintaining.  

 

I am proud to say, that I live in my own world and I have absolutely no problem at all with the fact that you too create and live in your world. Moreover, I don’t try to get you into my world nor do I try to get into your world, as I know, that we will always only be able to live in our own creation. This is the very essence of our individuality. To be able to reason like this is divine. To me, other than our way of dealing with language, there is nothing sacred.  

 

If you disagree with me, that is why you can’t feel the bliss of my LE. Naturally, your disagreement is not with me, but with yourself. Surely, you too could experience your own LE with your EL, but to do that, you would first have to stop your own DL. Like everyone else with DL, you unknowingly want others to stop your DL, but that is never going to happen. No matter how much you succeed in dominating, exploiting or manipulating others, you have never been able to stop your DL in that way. Also, your accusations about what others have done to you, have never resulted in EL and have always perpetuated your DL. Only you can stop your DL and you will only do that, if you understand this fact.                  

1 comment:

  1. Geweldig lieve vriendin, wat heerlijk om jou schrijven te lezen. Dat vormen van jou rijk aan woorden, dat zich vormt vanuit het spreken met jezelf, is beter dan welk koninkrijk dan ook. Jij ben zogezegd de koning te rijk...haha

    ReplyDelete