Tuesday, January 17, 2023

 

Now,

 

What is happening now, this is yet another deja-vu, it all sounds like a familiar and trite story, but we accept it, because it is normal.

 

It may be the usual style, but everyone knows, the conversation is and remains substandard. What is it actually about? Who is the biggest show-off?

 

Everything can be summed up in two sentences: it's more of the same and we had it again. I'm fed up and therefore, I left my old town and my country.

 

Now that I have the words I want to say, it is no longer necessary and I become silent. I have said everything ten times and laid my egg every time.

 

There may still be a bone to pick, but my voice begins to tremble and I pause to let the heavy traffic pass and experience my peace, clarity and laughter.     

 

No one to stop me, but I feel pooped out again, I've had enough of all the sweat and toil and forget the suffering I still carried. I greet the coyote in the field.

 

It's so nice to throw off ballast and scatter my words around me and now finally leave them alone, even if they keep walking out of the scuppers.

 

My true nature is worth a long explanation, because it is the only thing that calms me down. I have no daughters or sons, because I live in my language.

 

My words are lively and sincere, but precisely these free words have alienated me from you. I go my own way with what I say.

 

That you do not hear me has made me hear myself. I can't be disturbed now. You may speak the highest word, but you sound quite crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment